Victron Smart 12.8V/100Ah LiFePO4 Battery with M8 Insert
- With integrated cell balancing
- Can be parallel and series connected
- Bluetooth app available to monitor cell voltage and temperature
- Manufacturer Victron Energy
- Weight 15.0 kg
- Voltage 12.8V
- Battery Chemistry Lithium-Ion
- Commodity Code 85076000
- Dimensions (mm) (H x W x D) 197 x 321 x 152
Lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4 or LFP) is the safest of the mainstream li-ion battery types. An LFP battery does not need to be fully charged. This is a major advantage of LFP compared to lead-acid.
Other advantages are the wide operating temperature range, excellent cycling performance, low internal resistance and high efficiency. LFP is, therefore, the chemistry of choice for very demanding applications including off-grid solar and/or wind.