Blue Sea Systems m-Series 48V On/Off Battery Switch
Switches a single battery to a single load group
- Ignition protected safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Case design allows surface, front panel, or rear panel mounting
- Isolating cover with snap-on sections protects rear contacts
Login to see Trade Prices
- Manufacturer Blue Sea Systems
- Weight 0.3 kg
- Accessory Product Type Battery Isolators & Combiners
- Commodity Code 85369095
- Dimensions (mm) (H x W x D) 71.7 x 71.7 x 77.9
On/Off Single Circuit - Switches a single battery to a single load group.
- 300A continuous rating for outboards & small engines.
- Single circuit On/Off.
- 2 switch positions.
- 1 battery input.
- Ignition protected - safe for installation aboard gasoline/diesel-powered boats.
- Studs accepts 3/8" (M10) ring terminals.
- 7/8" (22mm) stud length accepts multiple cable terminals.
- Isolating cover with three snap-in side pieces protects rear contacts and allows wire access in any direction.
- Case design allows surface, rear, or front panel mounting.
- Tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance.
- Blue Sea Systems one-piece terminal stud design never loosens over time.
- Meets UL 1500 and SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements.
- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) requirements.
- Waterproof - IP66 rated against powerful water jets.
- UL Listed - UL 1107 electric power switches.
- ISO 8846