- Next-Day Parcel Delivery - Delivery will arrive the next working day from when the order was placed, based on a 3.30pm cut off time and goods being in stock and available, if the product is out of stock it will be despatched on a next day service once available for delivery. Delivery can be made anytime between 8am and 7pm unless a timed service is paid for.
Please note: Next day delivery is only available to certain locations and can vary between 1-5 days, Courier delivery emails will confirm specific arrival date. Next day delivery is only available with orders placed Monday to Friday if the order is placed on a Saturday or Sunday your order will be despatched on the Monday for the next working day. Certain postcodes can upgrade delivery to a timed service; however, this is not always guaranteed. Our standard courier for next day delivery is UPS.
- International Delivery - Delivery varies depending on location, clarification of estimated transit time will be confirmed on order despatch. Please be aware that customs clearance timescales are out with our control. Our standard courier for international parcels is UPS.
- Next-Day Pallet Delivery - Delivery will arrive the next working day from when the order was placed providing goods are in stock and available, if the product is out of stock it will be despatched on a next day service once available for delivery, based on a 2.00pm cut off time. Delivery can be made anytime between 8am and 7pm unless a timed service is paid for.
Please note next day delivery is not available to certain remote areas in the Netherlands and is not always guaranteed. Next day delivery is only available with orders placed Monday to Friday if the order is placed on a Saturday or Sunday your order will be despatched on the Monday for the next working day. Pallets going outwith the Netherlands will be on an economy service. Certain postcodes can upgrade delivery to a timed service; however, this is not always guaranteed. Pallets will be transported using one of our pallet network partners.
- International Delivery - Delivery varies depending on location, clarification of estimated transit time will be confirmed on order despatch. Please be aware that customs clearance timescales are out with our control. Road, air and sea freight options are available depending on destination. When checking out you may be asked to contact us to get a freight quote.
- Saturday delivery is available to selected postcodes in Europe for an additional premium.
- Free collection is available from our warehouse CCL Solar B.V., 4, Oude Hoon 6, 3991 CZ Houten, Netherlands, please contact your sales account manager for a suitable time slot. If you turn up without a time slot you will be asked to wait until our warehouse has time to pack your order. Time slot orders will be prioritised, so it is essential to book a slot with your account manager, we ask you to give as much notice as possible to avoid delays.
DELIVERY AND ISSUES
- When you receive your order please sign the drivers manifest to confirm the goods have been received in good condition. If there are any damages to the item, please note this on the driver’s paperwork/CMR. Once this has been done notify your account manager straight away, quoting your job number and problem, we will do our best to resolve the issue as soon as possible. CCL can take no responsibility for unchecked items; you are allocated up to 15 minutes to check your delivery over and mark any damages on the drivers manifest, without this we cannot process a claim.
- In the unusual event that you have received the incorrect items, please notify your account manager within 24hrs, quoting your job number and problem and we will do our best to resolve this as soon as possible.
- International deliveries will be liable for all local taxes and duties and unless otherwise discussed with your account manager the receiver will be liable for paying these.
CCL endeavour to despatch your order as requested however if any extreme circumstance prevents us from doing this, we will advise you asap. In some cases, there may be circumstances out with our control which prevent your next day delivery taking place (traffic problems, bad weather etc.) again on these occasions we will update you as soon as possible and try to offer the best resolution. CCL will take no responsibility and will incur no liability for any late delivery, or any 3rd party charges.
- All items dispatched by CCL will require a customer’s signature at the time of delivery. Failed deliveries may result in additional charges and significant delays.
- For most parcel deliveries you will receive an email or text prior to delivery providing tracking information however this is not always guaranteed.
- When the delivery is made parcel couriers will deliver to your door, pallet couriers provide a kerbside service which entitles them to leave the goods at the side of the road. You must inform us prior to delivery if there are any access restrictions for large vehicles, we cannot guarantee small vehicles on all occasions. Any special delivery instructions must be made in the delivery comments when placing an order and may be subject to additional charges. CCL cannot accept any liability if details have not been provided. Re-delivery/storage charges may apply.
- Please be aware that public holidays can affect our ability to deliver however we will attempt to inform all our customers when this will be an issue.
- Please note specific special delivery instructions noted by the customer cannot always be adhered to.