BirdBlocker BB125 - H=125mm (60 x 0.5m Pre-Clipped)
BirdBlocker is an easily applicable way to prevent birds from nesting under your solar panels. While we understand that birds want a dry, sheltered place to nest, the high temperatures and proximity to electrical equipment makes this dangerous for birds.
BirdBlocker is a sturdy plastic strip that is mounted under the solar panel. The strip has needles/fingers that fit tightly to the roof and make it impossible for birds to get under the solar panel. There is a connecting bridge between the needles so that they cannot pass between the needles. The choice of material makes it virtually impossible to break them down. The unique clip construction makes installation easy, but at the same time it is impossible for birds to pry it loose.
- Manufacturer BirdBlocker
- Mounting Type On Roof
- Mounting Part Bird Prevention
- Commodity Code 96151100
- Dimensions (mm) (H x W x D) 125 x 120 x 500
The type of roof covering, height of the substructure and the method of installation determine which bird barrier is best suited. It is very important that the BirdBlocker needles fit properly on the roof, because birds can access the smallest of openings.
- Length of the needles: 125 mm (Needles are interconnected with bridge for more stability)
- Maximum cover height: 120 mm
- BirdBlocker strips: 50 cm wide
- Material: black UV and frost resistant, recyclable HDPE
- Mounting clips: stainless steel