Victron Three-Phase Energy Meter (VM-3P75CT)
Three-phase energy meter with Ethernet and VE.Can communication ports
- The Victron VM-3P75CT energy meter is a standard device to measure the power and energy of single- and three-phase
applications, for example, at the distribution box or to measure the output of a PV Inverter, AC Genset or the output of
an inverter and inverter/charger.
Login to see Trade Prices
- Manufacturer Victron Energy
- Commodity Code 85414300
- Dimensions (mm) (H x W x D) 90 x 71 x 59
High refresh rate
- Calculating the RMS power values for each phase, the energy meter transmits them at a high rate over VE.Can or
Ethernet, leading to more accurate measurements for power usage, grid-import and grid feed-in, for example, in an ESS
The VM-3P75CT makes setup a breeze
- Engineered for easy integration, the energy meter works out of the box (Plug & Play) as a grid meter for most systems.
Configuration (via VictronConnect) is only required for changing the role (Grid Meter, PV Inverter, AC Genset or AC Load
Meter) and manual IP configuration rather than the default, DHCP.
Remote monitoring from anywhere
- Its data will be displayed in the VictronConnect App, a GX device such as the Cerbo GX or Ekrano GX and our VRM Portal.
Effortless Installation with snap-on type current transformers
- The VM-3P75CT uses clamp-type current transformers to sense the current accurately, without having to modify the
wiring of an existing installation.
Vector registration method
- The VM-3P75CT uses vector registration method (the vectors of each phase L1, L2 and L3 are summed).