Victron Phoenix Inverter 48V/800VA/230V with IEC Socket
SINUSMAX -SUPERIOR ENGINEERING
Developed for professional duty, the Phoenix range of inverters is suitable for the widest range of applications. The design criteria have been to produce a true sine wave inverter with optimized efficiency but without compromise in performance. Employing hybrid HF technology, the result is a top-quality product with compact dimensions, light in weight and capable of supplying power, problem-free, to any load.
- Manufacturer Victron Energy
- Weight 6.5 kg
- Voltage 48V
- Commodity Code 85044084
- Dimensions (mm) (H x W x D) 104 x 194 x 305
- Grid Voltage 230V
- Output Connector IEC Socket
The DC Link Box brings all the primary DC protection, DC monitoring and sensor connections into one simple to fit the enclosure. It includes:
• 4 Mega fuses (2x 300A, 1x 200A, 1x 100A) and 1 Midi fuse (60A). These can be changed to suit the user's requirements. Mega fuses are available in sizes from 100 to 500 amps and Midi fuses from 30 to 125 amps.
• 500 Amp shunt.
• Test button with LEDs for all 5 fuses and a polarity warning LED.
• Fused connection points for MultiPlus voltage sense and BMV-600 connections.
• Fused connections for magnetically latching battery isolator which can be controlled via ESP system panel.
• RJ 11 and 45 socket connections for ESP system panel.