- Victron Energy
- Victron VE.Direct to VE.Can Interface
Victron VE.Direct to VE.Can Interface
The VE.Direct to VE.CAN interface cable can be used to make BMV-700 information available on a VE.Can network. Where it can be read by a Color Control GX for example.
Login to see Trade Prices
- Manufacturer Victron Energy
- Accessory Product Type Communication
- Commodity Code 85371091
• The interface cable does not work with other VE.Direct products, such as Solar Chargers, Inverters and also not with the BMV-712 Smart.
• When used in combination with a BMV-702 there is limited functionality with regards to the AUX function in the BMV: When used to measure starter battery voltage, that voltage will be transmitted to VE.Can. But when used to measure temperature and or mid-voltage, that data will not be transmitted on the VE.Can network.