Victron Phoenix Inverter 24V/250VA/230V VE.Direct with Schuko Socket
The Phoenix inverter 24V 250VA 230V VE.Direct SCHUKO Victron Energy (PIN241251200) allows the use of household appliances that require 230V alternating voltage.
- Manufacturer Victron Energy
- Dimensions (mm) (H x W x D) 86 x 165 x 260
VE.Direct communication port
The VE.Direct port can be connected to:
• A computer (a VE.Direct to USB interface cable is required).
• Apple and Android smartphones, tablets, MacBook and other devices (a Dongle VE.Direct to Bluetooth Smart cable is required).
- Alarm trigger levels and low battery voltage reset.
- Disconnection and restart levels due to low battery voltage.
- Output voltage 210 - 245V.
- Frequency 50 Hz or 60 Hz.
- ECO mode on/off and ECO mode level sensor.
- Monitoring: Input/output voltage and current alarms
The full bridge plus toroidal transformer topology has proven its reliability over many years.
The inverters are short-circuit proof and protected against overheating, either due to overload or high ambient temperature.
High starting power
Required to start loads such as converters for LED or halogen lamps or power tools.
In ECO mode, the inverter will go into standby when the load drops below a preset value. Once in standby, the inverter will activate briefly (adjustable; default: every 2.5 seconds). If the load exceeds the predetermined level, the inverter will remain on.
Remote on/off switch
A remote On/Off switch can be connected to a two-phase connector or between the battery positive and the left contact of the two-phase connector.