Victron MultiPlus-II 48V/10000VA/140A-100/100/230V Inverter Charger
The MultiPlus-II combines the functions of the MultiPlus and the MultiGrid. It has all the features of the MultiPlus, plus an external current transformer option to implement PowerControl and PowerAssist and to optimize self-consumption with external current sensing (max. 32A). It also has all the features of the MultiGrid with built-in anti-islanding and an increasingly long list of country approvals.
Note: for a short period of time this product was called MultiGrid-II.
• The MultiPlus-II will prevent overload of a limited AC source, such as a generator or shore power connection. First, battery charging will automatically be reduced when otherwise an overload would occur. The second level will boost the output of a generator or shore side supply with power taken from the battery.
• The MultiPlus-II is the key component in a Victron ESS system, providing the flexibility to combine with MPPT Solar Chargers or Grid-tie PV Inverters. For examples and more detailed information see the ESS (Energy Storage System) manual.
• In the event of a grid failure, or when shore or generator power is disconnected, the inverter within the Multi is automatically activated and takes over the supply to the connected loads. This happens so fast (less than 20 milliseconds) that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption.
• When coupled with a GX device (e.g. Cerbo GX) you can monitor and control your Multi and system or systems' locally (LAN) or remotely via the internet from anywhere in the world, using the free VRM app and free VRM portal website. Access can be from a phone, tablet, laptop or PC for multiple operating systems. There is no end to the level of control, from adjusting your Multi to auto starting a backupgenerator and more…"
- Manufacturer Victron Energy
- Voltage 48V
- Commodity Code 85044085
- Dimensions (mm) (H x W x D) 677 x 363 x 206
- Grid Voltage 230V