Victron Phoenix Inverter 48V/375VA/230V VE.Direct with IEC Socket
VE.Direct communication port
The VE.Direct port can be connected to the following devices:
• To a computer (VE.Direct to USB interface cable required)
• To Apple and Android smartphones, tablets, Macbooks or other devices
- Manufacturer Victron Energy
- Battery Voltage 48V
- Bluetooth Enabled Yes
- Dimensions (mm) (H x W x D) 86 x 165 x 260
(VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart Dongle required).
• Low battery alarm trigger and reset thresholds.
• Thresholds for turning off and restarting at low battery voltage levels.
• Dynamic shutdown: load-dependent shutdown threshold
• Output voltage 210 - 245V
• Frequency 50 Hz or 60 Hz
• Threshold for ECO mode on/off and ECO mode sensor
Complete bridging with a ring transformer topology has proven itself for years.
The inverters are short-circuit proof and
protected against overheating (whether caused by overload or by the ambient temperature).
High switching power
This is required to switch on loads such as voltage converters for LED lamps,
halogen lamps or power tools.
In ECO mode, the inverter switches to standby as soon as the load
falls below a preset value (minimum load: 15W). In standby mode, the inverter then switches
on for a short period of time (adjustable standard setting: every 2.5 seconds). If the load exceeds a
preset threshold, the inverter remains switched on.
Remote controlled on/off switch
A remote on/off switch can be connected to a two-pin plug or between the positive terminal of the
battery and the left contact of the two-pin plug.
Please note the description in the manual.
Load transfer to another AC source: the automatic transfer switch
For our low power inverters we recommend our Filax Automatic Transfer Switch. With the
Filax, switching occurs very quickly (in less than 20 milliseconds), ensuring uninterrupted
operation of computers and other electronic devices.
Available with different output sockets: