Victron 12V/106Ah (C20) Lead Carbon Battery with M8 Insert
Better partial state-of-charge performance, more cycles, and higher efficiency.
- Manufacturer Victron Energy
- Weight 36.0 kg
- Voltage 12V
- Battery Chemistry Lead-Carbon
- Commodity Code 85072080
- Dimensions (mm) (H x W x D) 225 x 172 x 410
Replacing the active material of the negative plate by a lead-carbon composite potentially reduces sulfation and improves charge acceptance of the negative plate.
The advantages of lead-carbon therefore are:
• Less sulfation in case of partial state-of-charge operation.
• Lower charge voltage and therefore higher efficiency and less corrosion of the positive plate.
• And the overall result is improved cycle life.